Sexuality Stylist offers fittings for anyone looking to find the perfect dress for a special occasion, or one of life’s most intimate, romantic moments. Learn more about The Fitting Room service below.
Dressing You For Special Occasions like:
- Bridal Showers
- Wedding Guests
- Romantic Getaways
- Honeymoon Wardrobes
- Elegant Holiday Parties
- Anniversary Dinners
- Fancy Date Nights
- Red Carpet Appearances
- And other romantic, intimate moments!
The Fitting Room.
What I Do
We start with a consultation where you get to ask all your questions and we cover basics like what you’re shopping for, budget, measurements, and personal style. We take note of what you need to complete the whole look. Next, you create a Pinterest board of inspiration for your perfect look, and I’ll use this as a visual shopping guide. Then, I show you some dresses I’ve found to match your look, and we’ll shop for your look. When we’ve narrowed down your final selections, I put everything in the dressing room where you have your final fitting. You try on the clothes I got for you, keep what you love, and I return the rest! You pay up front for the service fee, and the total budget for the dress, accessories, shoes, etc. We stay on budget, put together the perfect look, and you leave the dressing room feeling like you’ve found the one.
Who It’s For
This is for the fashion fatigued woman who is literally exhausted from her complicated, life-long relationship with clothes. She secretly loves fashion and gushes over the polished, put together outfits that her coworkers seem to effortlessly throw together, but can’t seem to do the same for herself. She spends her most of her time off in leggings, and avoids dressing rooms whenever possible. Her mother is her best friend, confidant, and trusted shopping companion because only mom truly gets the constant frustration she’s faced all her life trying to find clothes that fit. Now, she’s got to dress up for a special occasion, and she’s not looking forward to it. She knows she needs to stop letting her mom guide her purchasing decisions, and buying her bras and underwear, but she just doesn’t have the energy to deal with fashion, and doesn’t want to think about it too much. What she really needs is a stylist that intuitively feels her pain, and emotionally supports her in those vulnerable, dressing room moments. But, she also needs someone with the product knowledge and fashion sense to help her say yes to the right dress.
Why It’s Special
You get to work with a certified personal stylist and fashion blogger with research skills and product knowledge to back you up. It’s a delicate dance to find the dress that feels like it was made for you. And my unique background of holistic health coaching and yoga teacher training brings a built in sensitivity and steady emotional support for those vulnerable fitting room moments. The dressing room is triggering for a lot of clients. You dread trying on dresses because the negative body talk, discomfort, and all those damn insecurities come out to play because now you have to fit into a dress, get measured, and talk about sizing. You need a stylist that can handle you in those moments, and help you find a dress you actually love wearing. You don’t need to bring mom along for emotional support. You need a stylist that knows how to solve fit issues. You need a dress that you’re not settling for, and a fitting room experience that feels good.
How It Works
We book a free consultation, and set your shopping budget. You decide how much you want to spend. You pay for the service fee, and the total amount for your overall look, up front. Then, I shop for you and schedule your fitting with plenty of time for ordering (if you’re going with a made-to-measure dress). During the fitting, I take photos of you in the dresses and send them to you so can decide what you want to keep and what you want to return. I’ll bag up your look once everything arrives, and you can pick it up or have it shipped. I return the items you don’t want to the stores within 24 hours, and you’re all set for the main event.
*PLEASE READ THE FINE PRINT:
- Client sets their shopping budget. At the end of your fitting before you leave with the clothes, we calculate everything you want to keep and figure out if there is a balanced owed or balance I need to reimburse you for. For example, if you paid $1,000.00 up front for your total shopping budget (for shoes, accessories, dress, etc.) and only spent $500.00 of total merchandise, you will then be reimbursed $500.00 via PayPal.
- Please note that I do not count cents. I always round up or down to keep the transaction clean. For example, if the total cost for a pair of shoes was $59.99, then I round up to an even $60.00.
- Clients do not leave the fitting with the clothing until the bill is settled. For example, the Stylist has sent the Client the reimbursement, or the Client pays the Stylist any overage owed if the Client spent more than their upfront shopping budget allotted for. For example, if the Client set a $1,000.00 shopping budget, paid up front, and wants to keep an additional $100.00 in merchandise (for example: the Client loved two pairs of shoes I brought for her to try and wants to keep them both), making the merchandise grand total $1,100.00, then the Client must pay the Stylist at the fitting— before they leave with the merchandise. The Client is responsible for all online shipping fees, tax, and any credit card processing fees. Further detail is outlined in the Client/Stylist contract.
- Serving the New York, Los Angeles, and Greater Philadelphia areas.